Friday, November 21, 2008

Post op redux

Doing pretty well after surgery last week.

Back at work now, not walking too well or too far, as it's uncomfortable, not painful at all, just uncomfortable.

Catching up on all my blog entries, one good thing about not moving too far or too fast.

One of my good friends leaves this week. If you read this at all, you know that my last day is coming up soon too. It's not really sunk in I suppose, but it is now, with my friend leaving. Soon for me, about a week.

My wife has been fantastic about my surgery. It's not like I've been unable to move, but she is aware of how uncomfortable it is for me to do much and has just taken over my normal duties. She's great and I love her.

Had some problems with our wireless at home this week so I'll take a look at it this weekend.

Wall-E is released on DVD this week! Going to buy that on the weekend for sure!

Signed up for a Twitter account this week too. Can't decide if I like it or not. Actually, I guess I can. It's almost worse than FaceBook (and I hat (no, not hat, hate), FaceBook, although I use it most days) and I've already got more than a dozen people following me and me following them. Don't see it lasting long though.

Hmm, what else? Been busy at the office. Trying to wrap stuff up. Also trying to build a website for a new Freelance Mac Consulting venture - VanMacGuy.com - not having much creative success though (you checked it out right? Told you). I got the domain and all the tech stuff is done and working, but I really am not inspired -  creatively speaking. Never had much of a creative eye, but I did used to have more than I have now. Wonder what that's all about?

End of line (for now)...

No comments: