Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Building and constructing

Decided to spend the first couple of weeks of the year finishing my office. For those that don't know (and why would you?), I started the office project almost three years ago by tearing out the sauna that was in my house.

Well the room has stayed in a state of partial deconstruction for a while and since I'm not working it's the ideal time to get busy.

My father-in-law is here now helping me construct. We're doing wiring, external window, floor, insulation, internal pocket door and drywall. Should all be finished in a week or so. Dirty work and my poor hands are all busted up and scabby. Not used to manual labour I guess?


The family got a Wii for Christmas and I just bought Wii Fit. Going to Mexico in February for a couple of weeks so I want to try and get in some kind of less disgusting shape for then. This seems like as good a way as any other to try that out.

End of line (for now).

No comments: