Monday, February 02, 2009

End of office saga

So, it's finally done.

After almost three years elapsed time, thousands of dollars, hours and hours of work and even more hours of planning, it's finished.

It looks great. I'm all moved in, working from there right now, it's warm, but not too warm (thanks to the three Mac's) and is nice and quiet (apart from the aforementioned Mac's).

The creak in the floor is actually going away as the hardwood settles in. The chairs run nice and smoothly, the desks look and feel great and everything works.

Problem is, I've spent so much time planning and working on it, that I don't actually want to be in it now. Hmm. I'll get over that though.

Now, on with the next job. Actually, I'm going to wait until the summer to do that one, I have to reinforce the floors in the house, and it's cold down there right now.

Back to tech stuff.

End of line.

No comments: