Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My own business

Hah! Is all I have to say. I don't know if it's me or the economy but the business has not taken off at all. It's as slow as molasses in the winter. So I'm back to trying to find a real job. I'm still trying to do my own thing but I have lots of time to find real employment.

Anyway, the location of this blog has changed. I've resurrected my original website at www.bailie.org. That URL used to redirect to this blog, but I've now put the site back up. It's basically a resume site and this blog is a link off it. I had some good luck with the resume site when I had it up before, and right now I could use all the luck I can get.

What else. Well since I posted last we got a puppy. She's part poodle and part cocker spaniel and is all cockapoo. Her name is Molly. She's very cute and is a lot of fun. We're just trying to get past the house and leash training.

I had a birthday a little while ago too. Ho hum. Started using Twitter, get me here if you like. House projects this summer are to reinforce the floor underneath the main level. It's become a little springy over the years.

I'm learning Objective-C and Cocoa programming on the Mac. I've always loved coding, it's something I've never tired of in all these years. So I might as well add another language to the list.

That's all for now.

End of line.

No comments: