Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post-interview

Well it turns out that it wasn't an interview after all but was a meet n' greet.

It was good though, I got to meet the owner and we discussed his need for a full-time Macintosh Admin and the requirements that he has in the coming months and years. It sounds like I will have to do more than just consider a freelance-type role if I want to stay in the Macintosh field.

That said, I applied for a Windows Systems Administrator position this afternoon. Eeew. I had to reach for the wet wipes as soon as I sent the message as I felt so dirty. But I spent years in Windows and can do all that stuff standing on my head and the position was for a mixed Windows/Mac Administrator, so it might be great! We'll see if I even get a call back.

Later people.

No comments: